Thursday 21 February 2013

What I've been up to?

Gripping Beast Spanish Archers


Bad me, I've been neglecting our Battleaxe blog for nearly a month!!1 So I thought I'd share a few pics of some of the units that have been painted up recently. Some are for my own personal collection and some are up for sale. We're off to Cavalier at Tonbridge on Sunday so we may take a chance and try and sell some figures at the show, so if you are interested in anything , please let me know before Sunday morning.

25mm Victorian Coppers from Foundry
For Sale 
£20



25mm Foundry/Citidal figures Samuari
For Sale
£4 each
The figure in red is already sold.


Not the best photo I've ever taken?
28mm Mongoose Miniatures
Judge Dredd "The Angel Gang"



15mm Essex Miniatures English Grenadiers for the Grand Alliance/WSS
My own personal collection


15mm Essex Miniatures Jacobite Horse Parkers regt for the Battle
of the Boyne, once again for my own personal collection.


15mm Essex Miniatures 
Scots Jacobite Horse for the Battle of Killiecrankie
for my own personal collection.


Two units of Militia Horse for the English army at the Battle of Killiecrankie
Once again both for my personal collection.

5 comments:

  1. Quite a few figures there and nice work. Hope you sell them at the show

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, Ray. The picture backgrounds are nifty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice eclectic bunch here Ray. Best wishes on the show on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent figures, I especially enjoy the archers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really good work!! I especially like the Angel gang!

    ReplyDelete